Congratulations to Attorney Chris Folsom for receiving the honor of “2022 Rising Star” in plaintiff’s personal injury by Connecticut Super Lawyers, an achievement only given to 2.5% of Attorneys nominated for the award!
Attorney Folsom graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2017, with recognition for outstanding performance in oral advocacy, superior classroom performance and service to the law school. In addition, he served as the Executive Editor for the Quinnipiac Law Moot Court Society, as well as President of the Quinnipiac Law Softball Organization. Upon graduation, he immediately went to work for a well-known asset management firm where he guided them through an audit by the SEC. Attorney Folsom has worked as a Temporary Assistant Clerk in New Haven Superior Court where he clerked for various judges for civil, criminal, and family legal matters. Just prior to joining Aeton Law Partners, Attorney Folsom worked at a fast paced personal injury firm in New Haven, Connecticut where he handled all aspects of personal injury litigation, including trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Attorney Folsom handles both litigation and transactional matters at Aeton, with a focus on personal injury and criminal defense. When he is not working to help others, Attorney Folsom enjoys playing a variety of sports including golf, basketball, and softball.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law Honors: Magna Cum Laude Performance in Oral Advocacy, Superior Classroom Performance, Outstanding Service to the Law School Distinguished Academic Achievement: Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
- B.S., Southern Connecticut State University Business Management, Cum Laude
- Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Star
- State Bar of Connecticut
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Delta Mu Delta International Business Honor Society